Call for Vendors and Artisans
Entry Rules and Instructions
- Participation fee: $150 for a 10’x10’ space.
- Tent rentals are available for an additional $50.
- 8’ x 4” tables and 2 chairs are available for an additional $15.
- Basic electric will be provided (1- 20 amp circuit at 500 watts).
- 15 to 20 Vendors will be selected to participate in the festival.
- Any sales tax due to the State of Missouri is the responsibility of each vendor.
- Artisans and Vendors are required to upload three images representative of the product they plan to sell (you may upload up to five images total).
Additional Requirements for Food Vendors:
No beer may be sold by vendors.
Vendors are welcome to sell wine and soft drinks.
Food vendors are required to have the following permits:
- Health Permit ($50)
- Liquor Permit ($35)
- Propane Permit ($20)
- Fire Department Permit
Festival Date: Saturday, August 19, 2017
Time: 2:00pm – 10:00pm (music and food will go to 11:00pm)
Location: Washington Ave. between 16th and 17th Streets
Application Deadline: June 30, 2017
Vendor Notified of Acceptance: July 7, 2017